Call: Roxanne Linton WHE,CCE
Spread the word… Whole Health Today is accepting clients for Whole Health Education and Professional Wellness Advocacy as well as Childbirth Education in the Buffalo New York Area! Learn More…
Why Whole Health Education? The United States spends the most on health care and our cost are rising at sickening rates. According to the Health United Nation 2010 Chartbook, in 1990 the U.S GDP spent on health care was $5801 Billion . In 2008 it rose to $14,441 Billion. Whats more disturbing, the U.S is still a very sick, malnourished country with preventable diseases now becomming epidemics. The U.S Consumer Price Index spent on prescription drugs was 72.5 in 1980. In 2009 it rose to 391.1.
Clearly we can see that treating symptoms DOES NOT WORK!
I do not teach you fad diets or the latest supplements. Nor do I just treat your symptoms. I teach the 5 Aspects of Health in a way that will allow you to take control of your health. I walk with you, listen to you, and humbly witness as you find your path to Whole Health.
As a Professional Whole Health Educator, my job allows you to be the center of your healing process. Together we work with your doctor to ensure all your health needs are met.
This new approach to health does not treat symptoms -it teaches about root cause and puts the control back where it belongs – in your hands. Learn More!
Protect Your Health.
Contact: Roxanne Linton WHE, CCE
Our Skeletal system is alive! Like our organs, it has blood supply and nerve supply. Did you know your bones do more then just give your body support and protection? Other key roles our bones have is: key player in our immune system, forms red blood cells, stores minerals, helps control blood sugar and as we know works with muscle to allow movement.
Our skeletal system is in a constant state of renewal with the direct help of it’s friends the thyroid, the para thyroid and the pancreas. The maintenance of bones first requires old bones to be dissolved by “osteoclast” cells then new bone is formed via “ostoblast” cells.
As you can see, healthy bones are vital in our over all health. Our skeletal system demonstrates the interdependence interconnection and relationship of the systems and organs of the body.
The best way to protect your bones:
1. Weight bearing exercise – pounding stimulates bones
2. Eat real food -a balanced diet rich in calcium, magnesium, vitamin K1 -leafy greens and K2 – Fermented natto.
3. Get plenty of Sunshine Vit D3
4. Control how you react to stress in your life..Cortisol depletes immune function which interferes with bone marrow function. Anyone ever get sick after a big test or stressful time in their life?
Remember one body with 5!
All the Best,
Roxanne Linton WHE
This is a very frustrating topic that I hope to shed some light on. As a Whole Health Educator I can personally go into further detail to set you on your journey to Whole Health.
Factors Preventing Weight Loss:
1. Stress – releases excessive cortisol. Cortisol tells the body I need energy now or in the very near future therefore communicates to the body to store “quick energy” in the belly and ensure a good supply… junk food cravings. Learn how to control the way you react to stressors in your life.
2. “Fat Free Diets” – When you starve your body of fats, then your body – liver- creates fat which is the harmful fat. The body needs a certain amount of Saturated, Monounsaturated and EFA’s – Essential Fatty Acids to function and for optimal health.
3. Toxic Liver – Your liver performs over 400 various functions. Some functions include: A) Detoxes the body; B) Emulsifies fat; C) Sugar “glucose” is sent to liver for proper distribution to the brain, muscles and fat cells. Toxins include: Tylenol, medications, excessive alcohol etc. to protect your liver, flush it and keep it clean.
4. Waterlogged Tissues can be a result of: Hidden food allergies, medications, hormonal imbalance as well as lack of protein.
5. Excess Insulin and Excess Inflammation – when we eat high glycemic foods (food that turns to sugar – glucose- very rapidly in the body) it triggers high insulin in our bodies. Insulin is a hormone that tells the body to “store” sugar. Our brain and muscles cells only store a small portion of sugar, the rest is stored in fat cells.
6. Environmental factors – Studies show that between 1930 and 2000 increase use of chemicals matched the increase in obesity in the U.S. Chemicals include: Pesticide, herbicides, fungicides, drugs, plastics, GMO’s and high fructose corn-syrup.
7. Lack of support – choosing a healthy lifestyle can be challenging. If your family and friends are not supportive it is very easy to fall back into the SAL… Standard American Lifestyle. Learn how to connect with like minded people who encourage and support you. Also learn how to shut off that inner critic that also prevents you in your success.
It is my hope that I opened a window to your weight loss success.
Roxanne Linton WHE
If your shopping for a mini trampoline the best thing to do is compare products! Here is a wonderful website to compare the top mini trampolines. Click on: Compare Best Rebounders.
It’s a matter of being pleasantly surprised or miserably disappointed!
As A Certified Whole Health Educator I understand the “Whole Health” approach to working out on a mini trampoline. I did my comparison shopping only to discover the quality, durability, comfort and enjoyment of ReboundAIR™ mini trampoline. I am a very satisfied customer and in the BEST shape! In fact, I became a local distributor for the Buffalo, New York area.
Please feel free, check out my website. See what the Buzz is all about. The Most Fun You will Have in Exercise!
Whole Health Today’s May Special: $10 off any Rebound Air Trampolines… See the Rebound Air Tab – Product and Prices.
Roxane Linton WHE,CCE
“A New Way to Health”