As a Certified Whole Health Educator™* and Wellness Advocate Professional from the National Institute of Whole Health, I will:
Utilize the National Institute of Whole Health’s successful Behavioral Engagement model ™* that allows me to be with the client in a respectful, mindful way that leads to sustainable lifestyle change.
My ultimate goals thru my services provided are the following:
- Educate on the Five Aspects of Health®* so clients not only understand how our body’s are fully interdependent on it’s systems and organs for optimal health but also understand that our health is interdependent on our environment and our relationship with each other.
- Work with the clients to help identify the root cause and effects of a chronic condition.
- Empower clients with knowledge and tools to be in control of their health; make appropriate lifestyle changes and behavioral choices that are right for them.
- Act as an information source to bring clients evidence based health knowledge which includes: current research on health issues; holistic approaches and medically prescribed treatments for promoting health and wellness and preventing further imbalances.
- Teach the why’s and how’s of how stress is related to disease.
* “Behavioral Engagement™ is the first known health coaching model to be developed and applied in a health care clinical setting. It’s a modality developed and tested in Boston area hospitals that has demonstrated its ability to facilitate an individual’s self awareness, knowledge, personal discernment and self-directed care regarding their health and well-being behaviors. This methodology can lead to sustainable lifestyle changes and improved health outcomes and longevity”
Schedule your appointment on Mindbody or call me today to make an appointment to start the journey into Whole Health!
*To learn more about the Institute click here: National Institute of Whole Health
* Whole Health Educator, Whole Health Coach and Behavioral Engagement are registered trademarks of the National Institute of Whole Health