Despite the fact the US spends the most on healthcare then any other country- more and more Americans are on prescribed medication. What’s worse, the U.S. is facing epidemics in preventable diseases such as Diabetes, Heart Disease and now Alzheimer’s. Something is terribly wrong!
Did you know for every Dollar you invest in your employees’ health you save $6 in health care costs? Hard Return of Wellness Programs – Harvard Business Review
A reform in health care is desperately needed – it’s called Whole Health Prevention. As your Wellness Professional I utilize my Whole Health approach which addresses the Five Aspects of Health ® that very simply teaches the why’s and hows to preventative health.
Book your Seminar today on
Whole Health Wellness Seminars:
1) Stress and Disease – Learn why stress is responsible for 90% of all disease and how to protect you body.
2) Inflammation – the Silent Killer.
3) Facts on Fats – Learn the real causes of Heart Disease and High Cholesterol
4) Stress Reductions Techniques – Meditation, EFT, Alternate Nostril Breathing and Guided Imagery.
5) Your Thoughts and your Health – Learn of the Mind Body Connection
6) The Five Aspects of Health○ – It’s just not about Nutrition and exercise!
FSA and HSA Qualified Professional – Why not use your tax deductible hard earned money and invest it for a lifetime of Health!
It is encouraged to share the information obtained in these sessions with your doctor/specialist. As a Whole Health Educator my #1 job is to be a Patient Advocate – it is imperative to coordinate care with the client’s primary physician or specialist.
I am a professional member of the American Counseling Association and carry professional liability insurance as well.
Roxanne Linton WHE, CCP,CCE
*Behavioral Engagement Model and Big Picture Concept are registered trademarks of the National Institute of Whole Health