- August 2010: Patrick Timpone of One Radio Network interviews Al Carter, Founder, Olympian, World Fitness Expert. Includes call-ins, e-mail questions and an amazing explanation of why rebounding works! Listen now!
- 2010 Raves from our Newest Fan “Eco Mama’s Guide to Living Green”: “Any exercise that is fun is tops with me. Another huge bonus to this is my son can’t stop jumping either. I can’t say enough about this ReboundAIR.” Go!
- Travel Talk Radio: “Most efficient form of exercise, rebounder exercise, to prepare for your travel adventures and anything else life brings your way.” Sandy and Patrick interview Al Carter, June 21, 2009. Listen now!
- Recently posted on YouTube: ReboundAIR Italy is heating up! 1. Watch a motivating demo of the “health bounce”, “aerobic bounce” & “strength bounce.” 2. Watch Itallian clip “ReboundAIR vs. Farrari”. Special thanks to our friends at “Creamore!”(click for more YouTube clips)
- In the news : Joanie Greggain’s Health and Wellness Radio Show Featured Al Carter, Founder, ReboundAIR, Inc. (San Francisco, ABC Affiliate Program)
- The Ultimate Rebound was featured as the preferred method of family weight loss on TLC’s “Honey We’re Killing the Kids!”
- IVillage.com’seditor Josey Miller admires what our Al Carter has done for the fitness world and says “Jump like a kid as you jump your way fit”
- Technical quotes and sources, including NASA, JCPR, Doctors, Health Trend Studies, etc.
- Al Carter’s World Tour Lecture, Los Angeles, CA: Listen Now
- The ReboundAIR™ line of fine rebounders is featured as the only exercise equipment recommended in Fran McCullough’s newest best seller! Go!
- Newsday feature: “The Bounce That Counts”…”Hottest Fitness Trends”
- Our program is recommended in “The Fat Flush Plan” best selling book by Ann Gittleman, MS, CNS
- Options Magazine, For a Healthy Mind, Body and Spirit, August 2002, p.12
- Fox TV Coverage on Rebounding Trends (Video Clip 18MB rapid download capacity required)
- Prevention Magazine, “Gotta Try It!”
- Fitness Trends, Crunch Fitness health club chain, Aerobics using mini-tramp rebounding in popularity
- Fitness Mag, US News and World Report, Ace Fitness Matters, TV spots
Frequently Asked Questions! What is the difference between leading rebounders? Most likely, we will answer your questions with this helpful page. If not, please email me at WholeHealthToday@gmail.com.
“(Rebound Air 2102)”