Whole Health Today – Professional Wellness Programs
Despite the fact the US spends the most on healthcare then any other country- more and more Americans are on prescribed medication. What’s worse, the U.S. is facing epidemics in preventable diseases such as Diabetes, Heart Disease and now Alzheimer’s. Something is terribly wrong!
Did you know for every Dollar you invest in your employees’ health you save $6 in health care costs? Hard Return of Wellness Programs – Harvard Business Review
A reform in health care is desperately needed – it’s called Whole Health Prevention. As your Wellness Professional I utilize my Whole Health approach which addresses the Five Aspects of Health ® that very simply teaches the why’s and hows to preventative health.
Whole Health Wellness Programs:
1) Stress and Disease – Learn why stress is responsible for 90% of all disease and how to protect you body.
2) Nutrition – Understand at a cellular level what you body needs for ultimate health that leads to weight loss and disease prevention. Please just say no to Diets and Fads!
3) Hidden Food Allergies and Chronic Illness
4) Inflammation – the Silent Killer.
5) Facts on Fats – Learn the real causes of Heart Disease and High Cholesterol
6) Stress Reductions Techniques – Meditation, EFT, Alternate Nostril Breathing and Guided Imagery.
7) Proper Exercise and Why
8) Your Thoughts and your Health – Learn of the Mind Body Connection
9) The Five Aspects of Health○ – It’s just not about Nutrition and exercise!
For More information please contact:
Roxanne Linton WHE
Nationally Certified Whole Health Educator, Wellness Professional
Approved Professional services qualified by IRS for HSA and FSA monies